Find answers to commonly asked questions here. If you are unable to find your answer or solution, please contact us through our Support section.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel at any time, simply submit a help ticket using our Contact Us form or call us at (308) 635-2983.
What is your refund policy?
Our refund policy is a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and cancel at any time. Please click the link for a full explanation of our Guarantee.
What are the system requirements?
- 333 MHz CPU or Greater
- 128 MB of Ram
- 30 MB of Free Disk Space
- High Speed Internet
- Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
1. Once you purchase your service through our monthly or yearly plan, you will be directed to a confirmation page that contains your order information, download link and license key. Click the "Download" link at the bottom of the page. (You will receive the link and product key in a confirmation email as well.)
2. Once you click this link you will be taken to the download page. Click the link here to start your download. Your License Key (circled in blue below) will be required to begin the installation process.
3. Click "Download Now" and you will see a widow like this one below. Click "Save File".
4. Depending on which Windows operating system and Anti Virus you are using, once you click "Save File", a window will appear that will ask you if you're sure you want to proceed. It will say something to the effect of "This application comes from the internet, therefore the source can't be verified. Are you sure you want to run/allow this file/program to continue?"
Click yes, run or allow.
5.Once you click allow, your internet browser will download the file. Open up your downloads box and double click the file to begin.
6. The double click will bring up our installation manager which will require your license key. Insert your License Key and click Install.
7. Depending on your internet connection, the installation process may take a number of minutes (normally much less than 10), so grab a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice) and relax while our software works its magic. When you're alerted that the process is finished, simply click "Done" and our software will take it from there.
8. Congratulations, you've just installed the last download you'll ever need for a fast, reliable computer! You'll notice a small icon show up in your task bar, clicking this will take you into your PC Complete Care dashboard.
9. What you'll likely notice at first, is that not much is happening. This is normal, rest assured, you did install the download correctly. The reason you don't see much happening, is because our software runs silently, in the background. Refer to our Welcome Email for info about what's going on in your computer.
10. You'll receive a Welcome Email from PC Complete Care within the next 24 hours. We'll give you a rundown of what's happening inside your computer, what you can expect and how you can get the most out of your service. Thank you and go ahead, enjoy your computer again!
What type of repair can you do remotely?
We can repair most software related issues remotely. Unfortunately, many hardware issues can not be repaired via remote support.
I lost my License Key.
Lost your license key? No problem. Simply give us a call or submit a help ticket through our Support page and we will send it out to you within the next business day.
My License Key isn't working.
Try this first, then we can troubleshoot from there.
One of the great things about our product download is that you can copy your license key directly from the download page, then past it into the license key area in the install box.
It will automatically split the characters into their appropriate places.
Still having problems? There are a couple of things to check.
1. Make sure that if you didn't copy and paste, you pulled the correct characters directly from the page you were directed to for download.
2. Check your email- you received a copy of the download link and your license key in that email. Try putting this license key into the license key area in the install box.
3. If you are still having trouble, please call us at 1-888-684-1171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get your license key working and your download started.